Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Moon Cake Festival

Hehez.. i only ate few pieces of moon cake for this year moon cake festival.. mayb due to the economic crisis ba and my family only have 8 moon cakes for this year celebration.. hahaz.. anyway, the main idea for such celebration is every member can gathering and enjoy the festival.. so the moon cake no a big deal la actually, plus the value ( quality ) delivered by the moon cake was no match with its price.. no very nice.. too sweety.. i more prefer the most cheapest 1 with only " tao sha "..


by the way, at the nitez, i hangout with my liang moi and of coz la with lanterns also.. i still kid ma.. hihi.. wow, can u imaging that the traffic jam along the way to friendship park at song road even more serious than kuching festival.. luckily i only pass by there and have a walk at kenyalang traffic park.. hihi.. after my this weekend holiday, i need face my academic frustration again.. how to do my interview questionnaire and my pta, how to do the rest assignment and how to study for my final exams then how to get 30 chinese entrepreneurs for interview in holiday.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment