Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Electricity and water disruption in UNIMAS

Today is quite hot compared to yesterday but still a good day.. i found out that today the wifi speed is quite fast no matter at faculty office or cempaka study room.. however, there were blackout for twice when i online, luckily my internet explorer got the function to restore back to previous session even though my laptop get turned off.. Thus i can continue the session and keep looking for my journals.

According to my best fren, Taz, bunga raya, allamanda and seroja college ored dun have water supply.. So serious, i wonder where those ppl should go for their bath?? Cempaka so far still good enuf coz only water pressure becoming low ( in my washing area only la).. anyway, the water inside my bath room still strong as usuall for me to enjoy my bath, hopefully, cempaka water supply wont be affected.. if not, my best frens in cempaka who are not goin back home during holiday will suffer rather than supper every nite.. hahaz.. goodluck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment