Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Failure in the 1st match

haiz.. i'd sat for my mid-term exam last nite.. honestly, the exam question were quite easy if you get the point but i only able to do 1 out of 4 essay questions.. so other 3 question just simply do.. really frustrated la..

for my failure in 1st exam early the semester, who i should blame?? i wanna blame my self for not hardworking enuf and those "HUMAN" who stayed illegally in my apartment also.. spoiled my mood to study.. really amazed by those "HUMAN" la, apartment with 8 person max can accomodated by 15 person le.. really suck la them, pollute and spoil everything- air, sound, cleanliness and so forth..

most funny thing, can u imaging 3 person slept 2gather on 1 single bed, marvelous, they did it.. wat i can say is gay.. really swt la~

No comments:

Post a Comment