Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Raining day : Good luck vs Bad luck

yeah, finally today almost whole day raining.. ored been long time dun have such cool feeling le.. my luck 2day quite good coz ored get reached with supervisor regarding PTA my chapter 1.. but she request me to find more journals and at least 3 conceptual framework which is very hard to me.. anyway, i will try my very best..

haiz.. the most disappointed 1 is i jz been warned by a academic staff ( not to mention whether lecturer or else ) that i should not use the plug around that area whereby i only search for journal quietly.. then where should i go?? only there have table and able to connect wifi from my faculty office.. really nonsense and swt la.. my father is tax payer and i oso pay for the fee, why i dun even have the right to use only a plug, table and so on that nothing do with that personnel.. i think dat person only worried that i will slowing down the local connection speed if i use LAN connection around there to online.. but pls la, i was connected to wifi from the faculty office.. spoiled my good day only..

1 comment:

  1. Kesian, maybe the person in the bad mood le, u know la, women mar... hahaha.

    ReplyDelete